Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bruno Mars in Hawaii








 





                                     



I went to Bruno Mars last show (3rd night) in Hawaii and it was my favorite! I've been to Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Prince, etc. I gotta say he was up there with them! I was so glad he got picked for the Super Bowl! He had everything you can dream of at the concert...a crystal ball, glitter dropping, and fireworks. The only thing that was different was a bomb scare. Yes, a bomb scare! It happened after he performed one song and then the lights went on. Security had to check all the rows. After 15 minutes the show resumed non stop for about 2 hours. I didn't go home until 11:30 at night. But that's ok, he was the BOMB! I was just proud that he's a local boy from Oahu that made it big. The best part of the show is when he sang, "Just the Way you Are" to his grandma. I nearly teared! I also was amazed by John Fossitt who plays keyboard. Maybe because I play some myself. He was also spectacular hitting the high notes! If you get a chance, see him! It's worth your money! You may see clips of the show on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment