Thursday, March 6, 2014

Be Funky!




Today I found a new website called www.befunky.com. This is so cool for people who don't have photoshop or who are not photoshop savvy. It can turn your photos into being vintage and duotone. I love this since I'm a graphic designer. I never tried this application on my iphone or ipad, but I think it'll work. It also connects to www.facebook.com, www.pinterest.com, and https://twitter.com/ You can also download straight to your computer! This is an awesome website! Check it out when you can! Here is a photo that I played around with from www.jcrew.com. It's a cute Hula Girl Classic Linen slippers that are going for $400.00. I love hula girls, so I had to touch this photo up. Have fun with www.befunky.com! Also grab a pair of this great slippers before the sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment